Re:Team Ford at Northpoint (Alpharetta, GA)

I took my 2001 F-150 in at 9:35 A.M. on Tuesday

8-21-07 for front brakes replacements. The Back Brakes were done 2 months ago. They told me Brakes takes about 3 hrs.I called throughout the day, but could not get an answer as to how much longer this would take. (I get off work at 5:00PM and needed to make arrangements for transportaion home and to work for the next day). Finally at 4:000PM they called and told me that I needed Rotors and Brakes, but they had to order the parts. I gave them permission to repair the vehicle. On Wednesday afternoon I picked up the Truck, they gave me the folded sheet. with No Explainations. ypjwWhen I got home I noted the sheet said that I "needed the Transmission fluid and Coolant changed, but Customer refused the work to be done". This is NOT TRUE. I was not told of this, and would have had it changed If I knew. This statement on your invoice, best not effect my warranty on the Truck. I called the Ford Service immediately but again no one answered, I left a message on their answering machine with my Phone number and no one called me back. All my family owns Fords and we have always had great results until now. What happened to your SERVICE and your HONESTY.

Mr R. Rodriguez 770-844-7675

Had an Experience with Team Ford?

Comments